Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ready!

This cute little boy started his third year of Preschool on Monday.
We were thrown a curveball in early August. He didn't get the school/teacher we were originally told he would have but so far, the new school/teacher is working out which is a BLESSING because I have been SO worried. Change is hard for most Autistic kids.. Caleb is no exception. But he's been coming home happy and seems to love it :)





I went and cropped at Archivers last night and here's a layout I did about his first day of school. Not too thrilled with it.. it just doesn't feel DONE but I am learning to leave my layouts alone if I ever want to get caught up on Caleb's albums (I'm about two years behind at this point).
Besides, who am I scrapping for?
ME! (and Caleb/future generations).
Not to be on design teams, not to impress anyone else, etc :)
Sometimes I think I forget that.


"Ready!"
Kraft cardstock: Bazzill; Red paper: Core'dinations; patterned school paper & diecuts: Simple Stories; Red corrugated alphas: Jillibean Soup; EK Success border punch & tag punch

Journaling reads: "This is your 3rd year of preschool.... You are a school pro by now.. You {heart} it so much! On this day we went outside an hour before the bus came... you were so excited! You kept asking "Where's my bus, Mommy?" You are so cute!"


No crop this next Friday night for me as we have other (really fun) plans.
But Saturday is my monthly NJS crop. I (hope) I get at least 2 layouts done there.
Til then, have a GREAT Labor Day and, a great week!!

0 comments: