Friday, November 20, 2009

I have lots to show...

But can't yet.
Sorry, I have to wait til my work is posted over on the Candy Shoppe Designs blog before I can post it here. But I DO have lots to show you.. stay tuned. It'll be sometime next week and then a few more LO's will be posted in December.
tee hee :)


In other news, here is my gorgeous sister in law, Cherith who is 29.5 weeks pregnant with my niece, Sage. How awesome are these pics!



Her baby shower is tomorrow night up in Ft. Wayne and I've made her an 8x8 album for the baby and a card.
I lost the original card I made.. it's somewhere in this mess of a scraproom. I must have buried it under stuff while getting ready for my retreat. So I made her a last minute card today. It's simple but I like it.
I used my Cuttlebug to make it.. Love that thing (STILL).
The color is off.. it's pinker IRL. But you get the picture.

I'm SO not a cardmaker but I like it :)

And this little guy went to his first roller skating party today with his preschool class. How cute is he!!


His teacher, Mrs. T. He LOOOOVES her!

Caleb & his girlfriend, Maddie. She's five. Caleb loves older women. tee hee


He is SO dang smart!
A year ago he could barely talk and now he says his whole Pledge of Allegiance, all the months, days of the week and counts to 100, says ABC's backwards and forwards and says countless nursery rhymes. And my favorite each night is when he tells me "Good night, sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite". LOL
He is just too cute!

Well I am off to spend time with my boys. Have a great weekend!


0 comments: