Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Back for a bit...

Well, it doesn't seem like we are on the mend yet here in the Brannies household. Hubby is still up most of the night coughing.. week 5 of being sick is here. Caleb is finally back in school.. He is much better but still congested.. at least no more fever, though.
Praying we get better soon.
My step Dad went into congestive heart failure last week. We have alot going on. Please keep us in your prayers.

My new niece will be here in twelve short weeks. Here is the first page of the 8x8 album I made for her.
Her name is done in Heidi Swapp ghost letters with Making Memories pp underneath.



More to come later, I need better lighting (and time to take pics).

TFL!
Have a great week!


2 comments:

kate blue said...

yes, for some reason, this illness thing keeps wanting to stay...we got hit too with me getting it the wirst...chlorox everyday surfaces works wonders once you get up & running...prayers for your dad too...

ps-I gave you a blog award on my blog but you may have been to sick to see it....

KateB
http://kateblue.blogspot.com/2009/10/ive-been-honored.html

Anonymous said...

That's cute, I want to see the rest of it, please?