Thursday, May 20, 2010

10x10 Canvas

Caleb's last day of preschool is tomorrow. And while he's still just three and will go back next year, one of his teachers is "retiring" so the other teacher asked me to make her something.
Well seeing how I don't have much that isn't really packed up, I bought a 10x10 canvas and paper at Joann's and went to work.
I'll admit I'm not IN LOVE with it but anyone that knows me knows I hate the color purple, LOL.
Plus hubby has been home seven of the last forty two days. (but he'll be home late tonight and will be here FOR THREE WEEKS STRAIGHT.. WHOO HOO!!!!) and Caleb is Mr. Clingy lately, especially since he's had the stomach flu this week (me too).

Anyhoo, just thought I'd share. Thanks for reading me if you still are :)
(and it's not as shiny in real life.. my flash was on, sorry.. rainy day here)




Love ya,

2 comments:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

awww thats sweet! You did great!

I was wondering if you were ever going to post again!

Glad your hubby is back for a while! Enjoy each other! :)

Zoa said...

very pretty! glad you are back <3
Hope you are well!
xoxo~ Zoa