Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm SO excited to finally OFFICIALLY share that I've been asked to be part of the Design Team at the challenge blog, "If It's Groovy"!!
My official title is "Lead Card Artist" but each month I will be making both cards, a card sketch and one page layouts for the blog.
I'm excited to be apart of the great team over there and thank you very much to the owner, Deb, for bringing me on. You ROCK!!

If It's Groovy is such a fun and inspirational challenge blog. I hope you, my friends, will support me and come on over for a visit and take part in our challenges each month. We will have sponsors like Fiskars and lots of prizes for the challenge winners.. And, tons of FUN!! :)

Tomorrow the DT and the April challenge will be announced so, please stop on by and check it out!
And I'll post both my DT layout and card for April on my blog tomorrow.
See you then! :)



4 comments:

Heidi M said...

Congratulations girl!!! You so deserve this opportunity. Count me in on some of the challenges!
Heidi

4guysandagirl said...

WTG!!!!!! I just saved it to my faves! Can't wait to see your first sketch!!

Jenny said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats!! I'm definitely going to have to check it out!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Very cool.. Congratulations!
I hope you share with us your creations and designs!