Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Some more cards :)

I love owlies. Love love LOVE them. But I can never scrap them on my boy layouts.
I'm just not one of those scrappers that can put an owl on a layout for no reason. There has to be a REASON for it. Like it has to be part of a theme or something. I know, I'm weird. But oh well, that's me. I'm different and that's okay :) tee hee
Well, I have a small collection of owl stuff.. Embellies, paper, etc. So today I finally decided to break into it and used one of my owl stickers.
I mounted it on chipboard then added Crystal Lacquer on top to make it more dimensional.
Me likey :)
I didn't mean to "dirty" this card up as much as I did but, it's okay, I still like it. Liked the non-dirty card better, though. LOL




And here's another card I made the Sunday before last while Doug was at the ER. I couldn't go with him because I had Caleb so I stayed home and worried.. way too much.. freaked out is more like it. So to TRY and get my mind off it, I made this card. It's "okay", "so so", yada yada. Not my best work but, I somehow like it just a tad.
(BTW, Doug was FINE.. Completely fine. PTL!!)


Anyway.. Oh how I can't wait to get my ACOT order in two days!! I got some new Thickers, some new Sass Lass, Jenni Bowlin and Bo Bunny paper. WHOO HOO, I can't wait to PLAY!!

Stay tuned.. More projects coming from me soon :)
TFL!





4 comments:

4guysandagirl said...

Love your cards!!! Dumb question, but what is ACOT??

Heidi M said...

The owl card is ADORABLE. Definately one to be submitted...DT material. Love it!

Sarah Mullanix said...

Such cute cards...I like dirty-ness and the little x stitches, cute!! Love owls too, and totally getting into all the safari animals now because of my little baby boy!

-Sarah

Jenny B in Indy said...

Mich, it's A Cherry On Top (acherryontop.com)
That's where I order most of my scrap stuff (there and 2Peas).