Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My news...

I have to wait a little longer to announce it.
Trust me, no one likes to wait more than ME! LOL
But last time I made an announcement like this it didn't get off the ground and was too good to be true. So this chica is waiting til it's announced formally elsewhere.

Um, THERE!! That should give you a hint! LOL ;)

I'm going on vacay next week.. Hopefully I can announce before then...
*** And no Kim, I'm not pregnant and Heidi, thank you sweetie :).

I'm off to make a certain two year old lunch. He just came up to me, pulled on my hand and said "sausage pizza!" LOL

Have a great day, girls!



3 comments:

Sarah Mullanix said...

Can't wait to hear the BIG announcement, and hope you guys have a GREAT vacation!!

-Sarah

4guysandagirl said...

You are killing me making me wait!!! Is is a DT perhaps??? ;)

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Where ya going on vacation? Any vacation sounds good though! hehe

YAY to your announcement even though you or whoeever is making all of us wait!